- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language in standard English.
- Manuscript must be original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 15 pages (or approximately 6000 words), written in A4 paper format and referring to the TEMPLATE.
- Manuscript comprises five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode Penelitian (Research Method); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion); Simpulan dan Saran (Conclusions and Suggestions); Daftar Pustaka (References).
- The title of the manuscript is written in Indonesian language, font: Times New Roman 14, 1 spasi, must be as brief as possible, and must represent the content of the manuscript (maximum of 14 words). The English version of the title must be written in Times New Roman – 14, 1 spasi . Both titles are centered.
- Authors’ names are written below the tittle, followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- Abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format (1 page for English and Indonesian abstracts), must be written in Times New Roman – 11, 1 spasi
- written narratively in a paragrapgh for each, comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- APA style is used as a reference in citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be in *.doc or *.rtf , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER ]if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: affiliation, country, email [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
All correspondences, information and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging in to the journal. If you have submission queries, please contact :edum.unwir.ac.id